Why Waste Advertising Dollars on Ineffective Design
Keeping your message simple leads to increased exposure
Increase sales with an eye-catching ad design. A poor ad layout wastes your advertising dollars and sends your potential clients looking elsewhere. You can create a more effective ad by following a few time-proven design strategies. Remember that you only have a few seconds to make an impression.
- Include a headline that attracts your specific target audience and make sure it speaks to them
- Include a strong visual that serves as a way to attract the attention of your niche market
- Keep your message simple; more than a few sentences may overwhelm the reader and cause them to skip past your ad
- Avoid using more than 2 fonts; You want your ad to look clean and simple
- Use this principal as your guidepost: LESS IS MORE
Clean, simplistic ads are the most effective. Although you are an expert in your field, avoid saying too much in your ad. Keep your message to one or two points and avoid using excessive pictures, fonts and words.
If you have further questions, consult a professional to avoid wasting money on ineffective advertising. AR & Company is always willing to answer any questions you may have.
We wish you much success!